Everything added to ::store from ::vote :)

Sid

I suggest not adding it to the store for a ridiculous amount but instead fixing vote or allowing people to some how still get vote points from playing daily. Gauntlets are 100 tokens each? So your telling me it's either pay $10 or don't use blast furnace when I should already have them but I'm unable to get vote points. IMO it doesn't seem fair to charge donar tokens for something that you guys are preventing us from getting. This goes for Ash Covered Tome, Magic Secateurs, Bolt Pouch, and all Gauntlets.

Voting will be released on the 1st of January and all vote items will be removed from the ::store. It was simply added to the ::store for people to obtain them prior to the 1st. Releasing voting weeks into a voting period is not something they want to do. They are also reworking the vote store items on top of releasing it on the 1st. Also, you can use the bucket for blast furnace, it isn't just "unusable". 

Edited by Destruction

28 minutes ago, Destruction said:

Voting will be released on the 1st of January and all vote items will be removed from the ::store. It was simply added to the ::store for people to obtain them prior to the 1st. Releasing voting weeks into a voting period is not something they want to do. They are also reworking the vote store items on top of releasing it on the 1st. Also, you can use the bucket for blast furnace, it isn't just "unusable". 

Why do people need to pay IRL money for them in order to have them before January 1st? They are vote rewards not donar rewards 🙂🙃 Why not compensate the players that would have already collected plenty of vote points. 

10 hours ago, Destruction said:

Just because vote isn't up and ready yet doesn't mean they should add it to dono store, if vote items can't be obtained then they should spawn on the accounts or be obtained ingame via minigames or so until vote is ready

Edited by RankOneElite

Support, I'd love to see voting fixed asap, it sucks to see 30-50 percent of your food you've fished for for quite some time go to waste because you can't obtain cooking gauntlets or have to stall training smithing because you can't obtain the goldsmith gauntlets other through donating.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic