Loot of 100 Bags of Gems!

RuneList

Hey all, 

I've decided to grind for 100 Bags of Gems and open them all at once. 

-[]--[]--[]-

Before opening all 100 Bags of Gems here is the loot i got from stealing from the Wall Safes at Rogues' Den.
wVq4YDc.png

Even without these Bags of Gems (Which require Super Donator to obtain), this is still a decent money making. But ofcourse Hero's are better.

-[]--[]--[]-

After opening all 100 Bags of Gems, you can see the results in the inventory. A great amount of gems! 
wjoox1Z.png

-[]--[]--[]-

Including the Gems that i've gotten from thieving the Wall Safes to get 100 Bags of Gems:
wwD84Xf.png

-[]--[]--[]-

Conclusion...

Prices The Gems Sold For:

Sapphire 1,250 gp each
Emerald 2,600 gp each
Ruby 3,100 gp each
Diamond 6,500 gp each
Dragonstone 20,000 gp each

Loot from 100 Bags of Gems
9,414,950 gp (9.4m)

Loot Including Previous pickpockets
23,848,637 gp (23.8m)

This took me a couple of days to get, grinding over 5-6 hours a day!

Next goal: Loot from 1000 Bags of Gems. Click the "Like" Button if you like to see this recorded 😄 

Edited by RuneList

Kindly Regards,
Sander (RuneList)

Join Discord:

spacer.png

Nice grind! I thought those got nerfed in the last few days no? I’m working on my group Ironman account and was gonna do that but thought they got really nerfed is this not the case still? I’m super donor on my main and was getting them fairly consistent. Do I just need to be super on my group Ironman account to be able to get them from wall safes still? 

10 hours ago, EDM said:

Nice grind! I thought those got nerfed in the last few days no? I’m working on my group Ironman account and was gonna do that but thought they got really nerfed is this not the case still? I’m super donor on my main and was getting them fairly consistent. Do I just need to be super on my group Ironman account to be able to get them from wall safes still? 

This is post nerf. they used to be way more op.