GirlsOnDrugs Beta application

GirlsOnDrugs

Discord username:

Cultured #4014

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

I bug tested for various 718 servers through my years in the OSRS scene. Although not within the last year. Besides that I discovered and notified Alora rsps staff of 5 game breaking PVM bugs but was not apart of staff or beta testing. 

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

I LOVE ACCUMULATING RUNESCAPE KNOWLEDGE. On a more serious note I absolutely love to spend time learning the most efficient ways of training and PVM’ing finding safe spots or taking any NPC’s out of the equation. besides that general knowledge of location and items as I only play Ironman is a huge perk to me. On top of this I have been playing runescape since 2013-14. 

Runescape username & total level:

username: 4nr Andy 

total level: 1611

(New account created and ONLY played on mobile always been in the background of RSPS)

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: 

I feel with my game knowledge and dedication to myself in finding any way to make the game easier I would be able to come across any exploitable bugs in skilling and PVM. I have thousands of COX/TOB runs on Other servers and even a few hundred on OSRS and would be beneficial at checking the accuracy of Zaros raids. Besides all that I have only really every played OSRS was not a fan of rs3 or any other versions of runescape.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

Would dedicate all of my free time to testing the server. I am currently doing university from home and besides mondays and tuesdays I would be able to test 5 hours a day at least. 

any other questions feel free to pm me on Zaros forums or discord. 

thank you for your consideration.

Edited by GirlsOnDrugs