I'm old as fk

ech0es

I'm almost 30 years old, been playing RS since 2002, any other OGs in here? Although I've been playing for closing in on 20 years, I'm pretty shit at the current version of OSRS, very little raid and newer content experience. But with an Accounting education, I'm a god at efficiency when it comes skilling.

I'm a former pro gamer, I traveled all over the world playing F2P FPS games up until a few years ago when my team and I decided to hang up the capes and retire. I'm now a business owner, and aspiring Firefighter in Ontario, Canada.

Looking forward to Zaros, seems like it will be based around a lot of my favourite aspects of OSRS.

Edited by ech0es

3 minutes ago, king said:

Some backing story mate, what was it like gaming for a living? 

Not much difference to what I grew up doing every day lol. Just some added scheduling for practice and amazing sponsored vacations ?

1 minute ago, ech0es said:

Not much difference to what I grew up doing every day lol. Just some added scheduling for practice and amazing sponsored vacations ?

Sounds class, complete u turn going into the public sector then ayy

On 6/12/2020 at 10:47 AM, ech0es said:

I'm almost 30 years old, been playing RS since 2002, any other OGs in here? Although I've been playing for closing in on 20 years, I'm pretty shit at the current version of OSRS, very little raid and newer content experience. But with an Accounting education, I'm a god at efficiency when it comes skilling.

I'm a former pro gamer, I traveled all over the world playing F2P FPS games up until a few years ago when my team and I decided to hang up the capes and retire. I'm now a business owner, and aspiring Firefighter in Ontario, Canada.

Looking forward to Zaros, seems like it will be based around a lot of my favourite aspects of OSRS.

You and me bro, we share a lot except I never did any pro gaming haha, actually I don't own a business either lol. Soooo we share some:

I'm 27 myself, from Ontario, Canada and I absolutely love skilling. I played Runescape since I was in grade 7 (off and on of course) which was 2004. Favorite year of playing was definitely 2007-2008, and shortly after that it went downhill if I remember correctly in terms of my experience with it. I suck at all of the new content unless I happened to try it on Ikov lol, so I'm hoping to be somewhat efficient on here, but I think it's going to come down to me being efficient with skilling because I love to do that. I always tend to push for maxed or comp before I try delving into the PVM experience, and I never PK lol. 

I'm sure we'll run into each other in game and if there's a way to add someone on these forums right now then I'll try and add you because it seems like we have a lot in common lol. Oh I never did an education in accounting but it was honestly my very close second choice to what I ended up doing which was biological chemistry specialization. I don't regret it, but I definitely wonder what the grass looks like on the other side had I chose differently ?

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

On 6/12/2020 at 3:47 PM, ech0es said:

28 here, OG since 2005 on RS. I came back to OSRS recently, so I'm in the same boat. Goodluck sir.

Welcome man and I've been playing RS related games myself since summer of 2003.

Age doesn't matter as long as you're enjoying what you're doing because in the end that's pretty much the only thing that is relevant.

Hopefully you'll enjoy your stay on Zaros ?

071.jpg.bb1cadb36aceaad44e6845b1d2282019.jpg

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic