Investing

king

So as many of you may already know, investing is fundamental to beating inflation (c.+2-2.5% p/y), keeping the value in your money & preparing for sustainability in your future.

I'm interested to know what you've invested in? I would admit my interests lay within index funds, cryptocurrency & property. 📈

Some silver and gold when China releases U.S treasuries and the U.S. dollar plummets. Mainly swing and day trade equities. Some crypto although its being moved around now, going to shift to ALT coins soon BTC should slow down at 30k imo. Next up is properties and land..

• 2 years later...
On 12/29/2020 at 9:30 PM, king said:

So as many of you may already know, investing is fundamental to beating inflation (c.+2-2.5% p/y), keeping the value in your money & preparing for sustainability in your future.

I'm interested to know what you've invested in? I would admit my interests lay within index funds, cryptocurrency & property. 📈

I agree with you that investing is fundamental to fighting inflation and preserving the value of money. I also believe that cryptocurrency can be a good investment option.

I invested in cryptocurrency in 2021 and I am happy with the results. I have invested in several major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano. I have also invested in some smaller projects that I believe have potential.

I believe that cryptocurrency has the potential to become an important part of the global financial system. It offers a number of advantages over traditional currencies, including security, transparency and accessibility.

Of course, cryptocurrency is a risky investment. The value of cryptocurrency can fluctuate greatly and there is a possibility of losing money. However, I believe that the potential rewards of investing in cryptocurrency are worth the risk.

In addition, I have my own business, which is not directly related to crypto, but I use it within the business as a means of paying clients. Once I chose best crypto payment gateway and now I carry out payments only this way, because it is many times safer than traditional payment methods. Very comfortably.

Edited by ZelX