Italia's Beta Application.

Italia

Discord username: My discord username is Italia#0001

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I do actually. My job at the company I work for is QA testing. I basically test new features after devs have given the final approval and before it goes into production. I'm basically beta testing all the updates before it comes out if you want to see if that way. I then report back my findings so i'm pretty well trained in this area. Been doing it for almost two years now.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I've been playing Runescape since the launch of RS2(didn't get to know classic unfortunetly). My account however has been banned for RWT so I don't have much to show for it.

Runescape username & total level: N/A

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: While I don't have much to show for it, one of the things I loved the most in rs was skilling and pvm. I'm well knowledged with the mechanics of it and with my work experience I'm sure I can be an asset to the beta team.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can provide around 20 hours a week for beta testing.

Thanks for reading my application. 

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...