SpaceViking's Beta Application

SpaceViking

Good Morning (at the time of writing this) friends, 

I greatly appreciate any consideration as a Beta tester. Take care!

Q: Discord username:

A: SpaceViking#4982

Q: Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing:

A: Yes, ample. I am a Network Engineer for the U.S. Government by trade. I have been in this field for a decade now. In my free time I have ran large format Minecraft servers, RSPS's, and other misc. game servers. My skillset is not limited to just Java and KT, but other languages as well, if need be. 

Q: How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:

A: I have been playing RS since 2001. Although I've taken many breaks for life events, I always come back. I jumped on OSRS as soon as it came out and loved the Old School feel with the modern QOL updates. 

Q: Runescape username & total level:

A: IGN is TarasKull/1544. bear in mind that I haven't played OSRS heavily in over a year now, pushing 2 years. What Zaros appears to be providing is what I was longing for in OSRS.

Q: How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:

A: Although I can already tell the staff and community are both large and well-versed, I feel as if a fresh perspective is what I can offer. Someone whom is technically adept whilst also new to the community, subsequently unbiased. 

Q: How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:

A: More than I care to admit. I  swear I have a personal life, but my wife doesn't mind me playing games 20-40 hrs a week. Luckily! 

Respectfully,

SpaceViking.

Edited by SpaceViking