Need a sig designed..

Aqua

I was hoping someone could maybe showcase off some of their skills and post a custom-made signature for me.. :) 

Anything to do with the name "Aqua" and a water design/background would be great.

- If anyone is up to the challenge, just want to say thanks ahead of time :D.

~ Aqua

Edited by Aqua
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sletje said:

anything that looks cool,  i love everything DMM related or pvp related

Anything specific? I feel like that's a big genre to cover in a signature without low resolution in-game pictures and text. Not quite sure what you're after but if you had a more detailed request I can spend some time making something for you. 🙂

BOLD-1.jpg

10 hours ago, Bold said:

Didn't see anyone posting so I made this for you... didn't quite know what you wanted haha. Message me if you want anything changed or have any other ideas.

Hope you like it 🙂

https://ibb.co/n0V3xPn

This is awsome man, you have a real nice talent there man, and its awesome you have helped Aqua out, good on you man! 🙂

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

10 hours ago, Bold said:

Anything specific? I feel like that's a big genre to cover in a signature without low resolution in-game pictures and text. Not quite sure what you're after but if you had a more detailed request I can spend some time making something for you. 🙂

Something with " Sletje "  written in it. or  with my discord in it "  Sletje#7578

Would be cool if there is a lot of fighting in the picture, maybe some dmm skulls in the background. Idk really.

On 11/26/2020 at 6:12 AM, Sletje said:

Something with " Sletje "  written in it. or  with my discord in it "  Sletje#7578

Would be cool if there is a lot of fighting in the picture, maybe some dmm skulls in the background. Idk really.

I have a few ideas, little busy with the holidays but ill see if I can get something made for you sometime this weekend 🙂 Thank you for your patience 

BOLD-1.jpg