Toe - BETA Application

Toe

Discord username: TheGreatRhys#7375
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've create a few private servers but nothing specials, this doesn't make me a pro or anything but just gives me a little experience
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:  Been playing since I was 10-11, I'm not 27 aha
Runescape username & total level:  TheGreatRhys
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: As a mature player I will be able to provide honest and accurate details of Bugs & problems.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Due to COVID I will be able to play while I work at home so can range from 20-30 hours a week.

Edited by Toe

mtVf904.png            

• 2 weeks later...

Discord username: TheGreatRhys#7375
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I've create a few private servers but nothing specials, this doesn't make me a pro or anything but just gives me a little experience
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape:  Been playing since I was 10-11, I'm not 27 aha
Runescape username & total level:  TheGreatRhys
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: As a mature player I will be able to provide honest and accurate details of Bugs & problems.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Due to COVID I will be able to play while I work at home so can range from 20-30 hours a week.

Edited by Toe
discord update

mtVf904.png