Vulkar introduction

Vulkar

Hey guys, not a ton to say here but thought i might as well kill time and make a introduction while i await for the launch of the server. I've been playing rsps and runescape for about 5-6 years and love a good grind in the game. I enjoy the game and its a good way to relax after a day of work on the weekend. I look forward to dropping you all in the wilderness, see you in-game!

19 hours ago, Vulkar said:

Hey guys, not a ton to say here but thought i might as well kill time and make a introduction while i await for the launch of the server. I've been playing rsps and runescape for about 5-6 years and love a good grind in the game. I enjoy the game and its a good way to relax after a day of work on the weekend. I look forward to dropping you all in the wilderness, see you in-game!

Welcome! You said you've played Runescape for about 5-6 years and I know this is an OSRS RSPS but I have to ask... did you mainly play OSRS or did you dabble in RS 3?

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

On 6/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, Cox said:

Welcome! You said you've played Runescape for about 5-6 years and I know this is an OSRS RSPS but I have to ask... did you mainly play OSRS or did you dabble in RS 3?

I mainly played osrs, and pre eoc osrs. I played rs3 for like a week and didnt like the action bars

8 minutes ago, Vulkar said:

I mainly played osrs, and pre eoc osrs. I played rs3 for like a week and didnt like the action bars

Yup, I recently tried to go back onto my account after years (RS3) and the user interface destroyed any enthusiasm I had built up before that lol ?

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic