My 1,000 Pound Life - Fat

Fat

What up legends!

I'm not much of a writer or a thinker honestly. I prefer to just eat my thoughts away. There was a time where I ate 11 tacos in like 8 minutes or something idk. It was a pretty dope record for myself though not going to lie. That truthfully sums who I am. Can't wait to nerd neck with the rest of you when the server comes out. 

Cheers to the 1,000 pound club. Yours truly,

Fat

Edited by Fat

Ah the king himself of the 1000 lb club instantly replies (most likely to his own post). Welcome aboard the fat fuck train. I am your host, Nonfat Nans.
You can generally find Zexy on his own traincar, typically the 2nd car from the front, hooked up to multiple oxygen tanks along with multiple caretakers, often times placed on a heart bypass machine. 
Nonetheless, I welcome you aboard!

With regards,

Nans

15 minutes ago, Nans said:

Ah the king himself of the 1000 lb club instantly replies (most likely to his own post). Welcome aboard the fat fuck train. I am your host, Nonfat Nans.
You can generally find Zexy on his own traincar, typically the 2nd car from the front, hooked up to multiple oxygen tanks along with multiple caretakers, often times placed on a heart bypass machine. 
Nonetheless, I welcome you aboard!

With regards,

Nans

? OK NONFAT NANS PIPE DOWN, YOUR THE BIGGEST ONE IN THE COMMENTS BUD.

Welcome man! Looking forward to chasing big macs down with high fructose corn syrup drinks together

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic