Suggestion thread 1.0 - Crystal of memories - Slayer

Floofy

Hello everyone, today i'll be suggesting 2 things

First off we have the Crsytal of memories from the most recent leagues on osrs

What does it do? it teleports you to your previous teleported location

Why should it be added? it'd be a useful and fun to use item and alot of players would benefit from this 

My opinion on what the restrictions of this item should be? make it for extreme donor+ but make it have daily teleports based on your donor rank ( higher obv means more, could do like ext is 200 leg is 500 etc. ) also make it so if you try to use it when your last location was wilderness or donor zone ( either could be abused so makes sense ) it would give you an error like " This item will not work in wilderness or Donator zone, please try again with a different area " reason i say make it for ext+ is if someone is willing to bot with it they're risking an acc with $250 tied to it.

Animation of the item being used: aXDNVlu.gif

Link to this item: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Crystal_of_memories

Secondly we have the Slayer preferred / favorite list

What does this feature do? it's similar to the block list but with this we would get these tasks more often 

Why should this feature be added? alot of people enjoy slayer especially since it's one of the best money making methods on the server, i feel not many would be against this being added.

An example of this feature: L8kGhjW.jpg

please feel free to give any feedback you have on these suggestions

thank you for reading,

- Floofy 

R5yZqgX.png

If you right click home teleport in your spell book you can quickly teleport to your last destination. I see no reason to add this into the game.

However, I'd love to see some slayer focused updates and a preferred list would be great! 😄

14 minutes ago, Slayex said:

If you right click home teleport in your spell book you can quickly teleport to your last destination. I see no reason to add this into the game.

However, I'd love to see some slayer focused updates and a preferred list would be great! 😄

I think he didn't know, but yeah it's really that simple.

Also I sort of / sort of not support the slayer changes, might be a bit too strong considering some of the gatekeeping involved in Cerberus, Alchemical Hydra and Kraken are the slayer task itself.

1 minute ago, November said:

I think he didn't know, but yeah it's really that simple.

Also I sort of / sort of not support the slayer changes, might be a bit too strong considering some of the gatekeeping involved in Cerberus, Alchemical Hydra and Kraken are the slayer task itself.

I agree with you there - but 99% of people are just using slayer skip scrolls to get the tasks they want anyway. It would be nice for people who don't have the money to buy them, or for Ironmen who can only obtain them through donating, to be able to add a bit more quality to their slayer experience and I'm open to ideas of what that could be!

Just now, Slayex said:

yes i know about right clicking the home tele but this item is tile based, whatever tile you teled away from it'll bring you back to that specific tile 

R5yZqgX.png

8 hours ago, Floofy said:

yes i know about right clicking the home tele but this item is tile based, whatever tile you teled away from it'll bring you back to that specific tile 

It was too strong even as an option in a "custom" OP League on OSRS, it would be too strong to implement even on an RSPS 😕