Special CC or section on forum for people to learn Raids.

CuziiMusic

Hi all,

For all the experienced players raids is a piece of cake. Except for newer players. Altough I got a lot of game knowledge, I never progressed this far to complete raids.
I watched a lot of guides on Raids, some really good ones I'll link here in this post, but what frustrates me is that people never want to do Raids with you since you don't have experience. 

What I would love to see is a section on Forum where people can talk about raids or get invited for 'learning raids'. Also a CC could help where people join in to get a learning raid. 
In that way no one feels left out and more people could join in on raids making it more fun for people to actually participate or grind for those raids stats/gear. 

Didn't know where to post this so I thought it would be a suggestion at best. 

For those who are learning raids like me, you want to check out these guides for sure to get a better understanding of what to do in raids. These are just for Chambers of Xeric, since I don't know nothing about Theather of Blood. 

Happy Grinding Scapers!

Realism GIM Group: Boeie

IGN: CuziiMusic

Feel free to PM! 🙂 

Interested in my music? Latest work in progress here!

Spoiler

Happy Grinding Scapers!

Those guides you linked are fantastic. I actually learned everything I needed from synq’s guide. The best thing to do is just watch those videos and hop in a raid for experience. Another cc would require a lot of experienced raiders and time. Feel free to add me ig and I wouldn’t mind helping you out and get some experience 🙂 

5M8IaKt.png

17 hours ago, Vanilla said:

Those guides you linked are fantastic. I actually learned everything I needed from synq’s guide. The best thing to do is just watch those videos and hop in a raid for experience. Another cc would require a lot of experienced raiders and time. Feel free to add me ig and I wouldn’t mind helping you out and get some experience 🙂 

Thanks for the reply Vanilla!

I would love some help especially the olm fight. I'll add you.

You're true about the CC, maybe a section in the Zaros discord would help?
Mods let me know if that would be possible to make a text section or some based rank system in the discord for people to sign up for learning raids.

Realism GIM Group: Boeie

IGN: CuziiMusic

Feel free to PM! 🙂 

Interested in my music? Latest work in progress here!

Spoiler

Happy Grinding Scapers!