Hello, I'm CuziiMusic

CuziiMusic

Well, since I've been here for some time now, it's about time I'll introduce myself.
My name is Nick, or in game CuziiMusic, and I'm 24 years old. When I'm not busy grinding then I'm busy with my school, one more year and then I'll finally be a social worker. Planning to work with young adults with mental health issues and helping them be a part of the society again.

I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks now, really enjoying it so far.
I'm currently trying to max my Realism Group Ironman with 2 IRL friends, we've been grinding for gear and exp for weeks.
One thing I would love to learn better is Raiding, so if people are up for that hit me up!

Love to be a part of the community, so if people see me in game and wanna chat feel free PM is always open.
Don't know what kind of music you are all in to, I'm a massive Hardstyle/EDM fan. I also produce music when I'm afk fishing or so πŸ˜…
If there are people who love to share music, feel free to do so in this post love checking out other peoples work or new music!Β There is a small preview of what I make in my signature.

Anyhow hope you're all safe and sound during this shitty pandemic. Good luck with ur goals and happy grinding scapers πŸ˜‹!
-Cuzii ❀️

Realism GIM Group: Boeie

IGN: CuziiMusic

Feel free to PM! πŸ™‚Β 

Interested in my music? Latest work in progress here! :Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Happy Grinding Scapers!

9 minutes ago, Aspirant said:

Seen you around. Didn't realize you were a realistic. GL to you and your pals! Also nice to meet you.

Β 

9 minutes ago, Mastav said:

Welcome!Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Julia said:

Welcome @CuziiMusic

Β 

3 hours ago, Jake said:

Welcome to Zaros.

Thanks all! ❀️

Feel free to PM! πŸ™‚Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Happy Grinding Scapers!

4 hours ago, FTWImCody said:

Welcome to Zaros, @CuziiMusic! As some one who suffers from Anxiety and Depression, I am happy to see some one going to school to help more people with mental health issues πŸ˜„

Thanks for the reply Cody! Hope you're doing well and if not pm is always open, but I hope u do feel good and better, thanks for the kind words!

Feel free to PM! πŸ™‚Β 

Spoiler

Β 

Happy Grinding Scapers!

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic