Leaned's Beta Application

Leaned

Discord username: Leaned#0002

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Over the many years of me being in the RSPS scene, I have tested many previous servers, I would comfortably say I am knowledgeable and dedicated when it comes to testing bugs or helping out the server in any way possible.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Once again, i would comfortably say my knowledge regarding Runescape and Private servers alike is brilliant, Runescape has been a big part of my life for the past 12 years, So it's inevitable i have stayed up to date with game knowledge and still show a keen interest.

Runescape username & total level: Baby Lean & 1635 (This being one of many of my OSRS accounts that are still active) 

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I feel i would be useful due to my sheer free time, I am more than confident in tackling any task i possibly may be given, I like to think of myself as a reliable person and someone who can be trusted to carry out certain tasks, I would be constantly working to make sure no bug goes missed, or possibly swept under the carpet.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: A minimum of 45+ hours weekly, with a possibility to go way beyond this time allocated

leaned.png