ironmen / women cosmetic boxes

Ores

After seeing many people ingame [ ironmen ] wanting phats; ive thought cosmetic mystery boxes that us ironman can use to obtain certain cosmetics, weather that be a giant spade , rubber duck, fancy boots and phats, give incentive for ironmen to actually gain out of donating and more incentive to donate overall!

dNlXbva.png

22 hours ago, Nicole said:

Definitely support 🙂 I believe they might be considering this in the future 

I really hope so, it will give so much more incentive for ironmen/women to donate, plus just thing of the cool cosmetics, because being a skiller myself, my dreams a partyhat on an ironman, and cool fashionscape, so id be spending i know that!

dNlXbva.png

On 3/14/2021 at 4:56 PM, Ores said:

After seeing many people ingame [ ironmen ] wanting phats; ive thought cosmetic mystery boxes that us ironman can use to obtain certain cosmetics, weather that be a giant spade , rubber duck, fancy boots and phats, give incentive for ironmen to actually gain out of donating and more incentive to donate overall!

Such a nice suggestion in my opinion. I'd love to see some cosmetics for Ironman. 
Even a partyhat would be awesome tbh. I've always loved the idea of having such rares for the ironman gamemode too.