[Design Corporation] Graphic Design Service

Necromancy

spacer.png

spacer.png

-Above this thread, you can see what we offer each in particular-
- We have as well, 3 levels of design & prices:

By that means, level 1 will not be a lame design than 2 or 3 but will be unique as well.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down below we have 2 "presentations" call it whatever you want, and in it shows 3 of our previous works, in my case /Web Design/Custom Wallpaper[for a game]/ Thread Design.
In my partner's case, he has /Thread Design/Web Design/App Design.

spacer.png

spacer.png

We have a discord server since we wanted to have an open space where we can talk "directly", so join for more information too. (click on the Discord Icon) or here: https://discord.gg/pRnHQ67xZk

spacer.png

Edited by Necromancy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Metal Knight said:

Can you post some signatures or avatars you've made? maybe something similar to something someone would request for forums?

I don't, though I can do everything to related to the design. That's all I have to say for now.

We're doing thread designs, logos/icons, banners/signatures till custom design such as Mobile Design, Wallpapers with everything you wish for, even a wallpaper [example] with Pikachu, Naruto or any other thing you want, and any other custom related to design. Feel free to use our services.

We're doing thread designs, logos/icons, banners/signatures till custom design such as Mobile Design, Wallpapers with everything you wish for, even a wallpaper [example] with Pikachu, Naruto or any other thing you want, and any other custom related to design. Feel free to use our services.

We're doing thread designs, logos/icons, banners/signatures till custom design such as Mobile Design, Wallpapers with everything you wish for, even a wallpaper [example] with Pikachu, Naruto or any other thing you want, and any other custom related to design.  Feel free to use  our services.

We're doing thread designs, logos/icons, banners/signatures till custom design such as Mobile Design, Wallpapers with everything you wish for, even a wallpaper [example] with Pikachu, Naruto or any other thing you want, and any other custom related to design. Feel free to use our services. - this is a bump

• 2 weeks later...