Max Dps, good to be "back"!

Max Dps

Supsup, my name is Ricardo, I'm 22 and I'm from Portugal...that tiny little country that does big things right? ๐Ÿ˜„

Runescape has been a part of my childhoog and adolescence as I started playing back in 2007/8 and then later joined RSPS's, going from Near Reality, Soulsplit and the og's might rememeber CrisisX ( very old ) ?

I stopped playing for good a year ago, and a week ago had that nostalgic, driven by boredom, feeling of checking out how RSPS we're doing.

How did I land here?
Oddly enough I just went to a rsps server list, and logged first onto here and enjoyed it.

It's odd because at the same time, I was logging in to IKov ( was having a nostalgic moment ) and people around there that I knew that were online told me some moved onto here, so it was coincidently good.ย 

My ing there was 1 Drop U Hit, so if anyone Iย knew there is playing here ( apart from @99sย :3) hit me up!

I chose this ING randomly, literally first couple words that came to my mind. Anyways, call me Ricardo or Max or whatever you want.

Cheers and stay safe ๐Ÿ˜‰

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here, and can't wait to see you more in game. ๐Ÿ˜„

A slayer fanatic. Slayer isn't just a skill; it is a way of life.

ย 

Going for 200m slayer, so yes. I'm clinically insane.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic