Witness - Beta Application

Witness

Discord username: chriss#0809
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes, I participate in a small community for map makers in Counter-Strike for surf maps. I, along with a handful of others, are provided maps to test play, bug test, provide feedback, etc. In additional to my play test knowledge I have also made my own surf maps which have been released, tested, etc
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing Runescape since 2006. I don't play RS3 anymore however I do play OSRS and have played many RSPS throughout my life.
Runescape username & total level: u Chris u   (2121)
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I believe both my background in Runescape and the vast knowledge over many types of content and my experience in bug testing among other things will play a big part in my experience during the Beta. I firmly believe I would provide a thorough playtest of the environment and stay alert for any bugs along the way.
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: Because of the fact that I work from home I will easily be able to play for 9 hours a day if not more. Not too much else to do at the moment up until official server release date.