99z Beta Application.

99z

Discord username: Abbo#3891

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I hav not played on beta servers as an actual beta testers but have helped a lot in other rsps's i have played in the past and could get staff to vouch if needed.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been comp caped pre eoc also comp caped rs3 and 2 skills off max on osrs, 15+ years played on and off with 5 years of rsps's, so my answer to this is very knowledgeable.

Runescape username & total level: "encom" ttl 2221 and "crumpets" med level ttl 1685

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Well my plans on zaros was to rush comp cape and be a top contender on the highscores on both normal and hard game modes, by doing this I would be training every skill and killing most monsters, so I think if there are any bugs within this aspect of the game id be a help in finding and reporting them.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing:  I would be averaging 5 hours weekdays and 8-10 on weekends

Thanks for considering me.

Fingers crossed.

99z.