Slayer Casket Suggestion

Veektaur

Hi, I'm not sure how probable these changes would/could be but basically the suggestion would be a change to low to higher tier slayer caskets. This could potentially make slayer caskets a more exciting drop.

Suggestion 1
Name: Clue Casket - Easy Medium Hard Elite Master
Skill: Slayer
Type: Drop - New Casket for Easy - Hard slayer creatures.
Description: The name basically explains it but, the idea could be that at a very rare chance when fighting slayer creatures they can drop a special clue casket for it's relative slayer level
Ex. Ghosts on task could at a rare chance drop easy clue casket ; Hydras have a chance to drop master clue casket
Why?: This could be an exciting drop for slayer.... I mean we all love opening clue caskets
Problems that could come from this change: No real problems, the only problems that could exist is within the chance that these could be acquired as-in them not being a low enough chance making clue items not as rare but I don't see this as a major issue.

Suggestion 2
Name: Slayer Casket
Skill: Slayer
Type: Drop - Change to higher tier casket
Description: It could be cool that when opening slayer caskets from higher tier slayer creatures there could be a more rare chance at getting a unique item from said creature:
Ex. When opening a Slayer Casket from Abyssal Demons you have a chance to get abyssal dagger, whip or abyssal head.
Why?: This could add more excitement when getting these tasks. 
Problems that could come from this change: This could make drops not feel as special/nostalgic as in not seeing the drop on the ground.

I won't commwnt on the slayer caskets since @Melchiorconfirmed they're getting tweaked next patch.

I don't really like the idea of adding even more clues to the game as I feel like you already get enough from drops/skilling. I also want to retain the "normal" grinds like killing guards for medium clues to obtain ranger boots.

c4e48e3b3b5784ed0c6d2afc842c69d4.png

It'll be interesting to see what the changes are in the coming update to the current caskets.

However, your suggestion #1 sounds really good, as long as we're talking really rare, like 1/250 - 1/500, you get clues super common or atleast it feels like, i've got about 80 sat in bank and i can never be bothered to grind them out, having a chance to just get the reward casket as a drop while doing slayer would be a nice bonus.