TheMcPker content tester application

NotMyPurple

Discord username: themcpker#8210
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: i've been able to find some diffrent bugs in the past (zalcano bug / fire cave bug)
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: i got about 10+ years of experience on runescape / oldschool rs
Runescape username & total level: None currently got banned for botting back in the days but i'm maxed ironman on zaros atm
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I want to mostly give suggestions regarding improvements and i find it fun to try find ways to break the game in creative ways i'd say my biggest strength is my ability to think outside the box when trying to approach diffrent game mechanics
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: this depends on the content that needs to be tested but im currently on for 30-40 hours a week

• 1 month later...
  • Developer
On 5/9/2021 at 6:05 PM, qwphc said:

Discord username: themcpker#8210
Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: i've been able to find some diffrent bugs in the past (zalcano bug / fire cave bug)
How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: i got about 10+ years of experience on runescape / oldschool rs
Runescape username & total level: None currently got banned for botting back in the days but i'm maxed ironman on zaros atm
How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  I want to mostly give suggestions regarding improvements and i find it fun to try find ways to break the game in creative ways i'd say my biggest strength is my ability to think outside the box when trying to approach diffrent game mechanics
How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: this depends on the content that needs to be tested but im currently on for 30-40 hours a week

Accepted

• developer logoHope locked this topic