CoX NEW OSRS Qol updates + runelite plugins

GIM Tom

Can we see the following changes added to COX? This is from the osrs update list,

• You can now disable the level-scaling that happens if you have no players at or above 115 combat in Chambers of Xeric, by talking to Captain Rimor.
    • A default chest has been added that can hold 25 items (in personal storage only).
    • Ironmen can now use the shared storage unit on solo raids; Ultimate Ironmen can deposit items to the shared storage, but can't take anything out.
    • The Olms Fire Wall special attack can now be extinguished using Ancient Ice spells.
    • Herb patches now yield more herbs in larger raids.
    • Vasa crystals no longer get the additional 50% defence and health modifier that Challenge Mode bosses gain.
    • A Raid Party can receive up to six unique rewards from a raid if they earn enough points.
    • A Pickaxe spawn has been added to all of the Stone Guardians room.
    • Vanguards will take pending damage during the transition phase.
    • Players can now make three tiers of antipoison potions inside of a raid with a Noxifer and a Cicely.

IMO most important is new chest and CM raids vasa crystal health/stats nerfed by 50% as vasa if you don't have a tbow is just a huge brick wall.

Can we PLEASE get the ability to set a scale? I myself like to do scaled raids, but we're limited to 3 people per IP, me and my girlfriend are stuck only able to bring one alt asking people to afk in a raid just so we can scale it up. Devs have the ability, can you let us scale a raid? (failed an osrs poll by a few percent, should be added on here with limited ip/playerbase/penatly for not being 115 combat)

COX chest presets - this would help new/experienced players speed things up going into olm/CM raids, presets ready for when you reach the end of the floor - would be a huge quality of life and everyone benifits from the 10 second time save/ruined raids by forgetting a stam pot at olm. 

RUNELITE PLUGINS = 'Raid data tracker' so we can track our purples, points, team points, personal points, seen items etc also Cox light colours, small but meaningful fun seeing a blue light for a mega rare etc. 'COX TIMERS & COX CRAB STUN TIMERS'

P.S PLEASE UNCAP THE REWARDS, YOU GET MORE HERBS/RUNES/ORES ON OSRS THAN YOU DO ON HERE... ITS BAD ENOUGH GOING X DRY OR GETTING 10 SCROLLS IN A ROW THAN GETTING 30 HERBS AS A DROP PER RAID TY

Edited by GIM Tom