Network Intermittent Issues

Dynasty

I have been experiencing certain connection issues with the Zaros client for about 4-5 days now and its gotten worse.

The client will experience long freezes which ultimately results in DCs.

I have checked the network on my end multiple times through these lag spikes and it runs fine and seems to only be isolated on the zaros client.
During these freezes on the Zaros client, my discord calls still go on fine and ive done speed tests and pings to various outlets and they all seem to go fine.

It puzzles me as ive done basic network management work before and checked my uplink and all routes like my switches/routers and my general network on my end seem to be working fine and its only isolated to the zaros client.

As of today it has become complete unplayable for me as i pretty much just DC on a login attempt.

Would appreciate any help that can be offered on Zaros' side to perhaps check on the server side or if there's anything i can do

Cheers,
Dynasty

Edited by Dynasty

having the same issues aswell, last 5-7 days have been rough, most of the time i can watch the screen but my inputs dont go through, most noticeable at lms for me. ill be getting attacked but i cant eat, switch prays, no inputs work, no chat, then i die and all the inputs go through at once and usually get dc'd immediately after i see the inputs go through

I have no idea whats going on I thought I was the only one. I only experienced 2 DC's but I do get a lot of "character lag" very annoying when trying to do bosses and such. Hopefully this network issue can get resolved.