Increased hops supply in npc stores?

Muscovy

Would it sound like a good idea to make hops very easy to buy 1000+ of each in the farming seed stores? I'm finding resupplying the biggest dissuasion to doing birdhouses too often, even though its 100 supply per hop seed each minute at the moment. So the idea is being able to buy a lot more at once but only the hop seeds? There's a farming seed npc store at least in draynor and farming guild, incase someone was curious. Hop seeds is a category of seeds, they are more specifically things like asgarnian, hammerstone and yanillian seeds.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Rostov said:

Would it sound like a good idea to make hops very easy to buy 1000+ of each in the farming seed stores? I'm finding resupplying the biggest dissuasion to doing birdhouses too often, even though its 100 supply per hop seed each minute at the moment. So the idea is being able to buy a lot more at once but only the hop seeds? There's a farming seed npc store at least in draynor and farming guild, incase someone was curious. Hop seeds is a category of seeds, they are more specifically things like asgarnian, hammerstone and yanillian seeds.

They were already increased an update or two ago. You should be able to buy enough from the store in draynor for many birdhouse runs (25+ runs).

Technically supplies for 6.25 runs of 4 houses a minute assuming i never buy jute seeds but maybe its fine right now if i spend a few minutes sometimes. On phone its easier to buy because it has a buy all left press.

Edited by Rostov
fixed a word