Worst UIM

Worst UIM

Discord username: Kissahack #6001

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Haven't been in any tester group, but I have reported quite alot bugs in many rsps where I have played in past 13 years. Example current Ikov, old Ikov, Elkoy and long time ago Arrav.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I starter Rs 2003 and been playing rs/osrs/rsps with on/off relationship past 17 years and first time tried rsps 13 years ago.

Runescape username & total level: Many of my accounts are banned for my own stupidy, but currently I have "Hell is loc" account on osrs which is fresh and got only total level of 710 as a f2p only. I can't really prove myself and you don't need to believe me, but gotten in past 5 account with all quest cape on osrs, but they all banned now.

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros:  Since I have played so long Rs I got quite alot knowledge how things should be and because of that I know if something is wrong.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: I can't really say approx hours what's spend for testing, but I do play easily +40-50hrs a week and meanwhile that, I may encounter bugs which I will report.