Hardcore Group Ironman Events

Jack Sparrow

Since the server just upgraded to revision 200, hardcore group ironman shouldn't take that long to add considering the GIM fundamentals are there. I hope we can see it by next update. With that my suggestions for the mode are as follows:

-Huge events like we had on launch to create hype for the server again, this is the perfect opportunity.

-Give XP rates same as regular GIM and not realist GIM (this will attract people more as there are more people who prefer fast paced gameplay rather than a slow grind)

-Add teleport crystals to inferno, cox, fight caves etc (minigames that were previously a safe death) --> recolour the TOB crystal to match the theme e.g. green/twisted league theme for cox one, inferno colour theme for inferno etc 

Event Examples:

-First group to achieve max total level.

-First group to achieve comp capes.

-Fastest corrupted gauntlet time after 1 week.

-Fastest solo cox raid time after 1 week.

-Fastest group cox raid time after 1 week (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

-Fastest group tob time after 1 week (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

-First infernal cape

-First pet

-First purple at cox (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

-First purple at tob (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

-First mega-rare at cox (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

-First weapon at tob (must be done within the gim group i.e. players with prestige)

Rewards can be ingame $ scrolls or irl cash, depends on owners ofc. Reason why there are so many events is because everyone's playstyle is different. Some people don't have time to rush max or may prefer to do other things and these events would give them a chance to win something.

Please be sure to release an event thread, assuming you do it, few weeks before the launch.