Event improvements.

xFemale

Personally i enjoy events way to much , only downside is that its always the same with voting and u have to weekends for some fun events. so this got me thinking.

Maybe it would be possible to put in the vote store an scroll wich can be bought with vote tokens, and by claiming this token u can activate an event. wich u than can choose if u want to activate a pvm related event of a skilling base event.

Greets xFemale

• Developer
14 minutes ago, xFemale said:

Personally i enjoy events way to much , only downside is that its always the same with voting and u have to weekends for some fun events. so this got me thinking.

Maybe it would be possible to put in the vote store an scroll wich can be bought with vote tokens, and by claiming this token u can activate an event. wich u than can choose if u want to activate a pvm related event of a skilling base event.

Greets xFemale

You can already spend voting tokens to buy "personal bonus scrolls" in the voting store which are events in a sense. Server events are higher amounts and usually reserved for popular times of the week versus running 24/7.

Edited by Hope

ive checked out those scrolls u were talking about but their all based on pvm activities , would it be possible to add some of those same sort scrolls but more on some skilling activities? like temperos or wintertodd or zalcano just a few examples

thnx in regards