Zuk my Zik Content tester application

Zuk my Zik

Discord username: Kingredarrow#6414

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: Yes I have beta tested for Zaros prior to it's release helping fix bugs for content like CoX/ToB/Inferno etc and have tested in the past for other big servers.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: Extremely Knowledgeable, i've been playing Runescape for 15 years now and OSRS since 2016 and done pretty much every single piece of OSRS content there is to do when it pertains to every single facet of Runescape in terms of PVM/Skilling and any miscellanious content so i'd say i have an experienced grasp on all aspects of Runescape as well as having played Zaros since beta on and off and so having a understanding of the server.

Runescape username & total level: CoX Prodigy and 2011

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: I'm very experienced when it pertains to end game content and noticing small details/bugs at places like ToB/CoX/Inferno/Nex and their CM/HM variants which can help with a smoother experience as the small details is what makes the server feel more like OS and i can help test any content whatsoever i have a very experienced and balanced outlook on potential updates and any potential changes that need to be done for them to suit Zaros. I also have alot of ideas that circulate my head constantly on potential future updates and changes that could be made to current pieces of content to make them better that i could share.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: 10-20 hours

Edited by Zuk my Zik

• 2 weeks later...