Wildy revamp

Egypt

The wilderness needs new updates to make pking profitable, blood money is very hard to come by without tier emblem upgrades and the bh system.

The wilderness keys being updated to give out more blood money and also be more common from npcs would really help with the shortage of blood money.
With the new nex items some of them are pretty much mainly pk weapons like the ancient godsword/zaryte crossbow -  These could be added to wilderness keys or to galvek to actually make galvek worth going to.

If galvek dropped 50-100 blood money per person who receives a drop this would also be another good way to help with the shortage. 
Another thing is pvp weapons are almost useless because of how dead the wilderness is, it would be really interesting to see corp beast being added as a wilderness location so we could use the statius's hammer and vesta's spear making galvek even more profitable for both pkers and pvmers. This wouldn't really hurt the game at all, it would just add a few max hits and speed up the killing process by a few seconds per kill.

I don't think I'd mind pvp weapons to be usable outside of wilderness but a reset on the items with adjusted rates should occur if that was to happen imo (stat hammer like 7m?). Would also be interesting if you had to use it on an item to make it usable outside of wildy e.g. stat hammer used with dwh to create "stat hammer (i)", or zuriels with sotd, you get the idea. Would be interesting to see wilderness activity increase. If this were also to happen, would have to be introduced through other ways in the wildy too like wilderness keys if it isnt already as a singular hourly or w.e boss wouldn't really be ideal.

3 hours ago, Zik My Zuk said:

I don't think I'd mind pvp weapons to be usable outside of wilderness but a reset on the items with adjusted rates should occur if that was to happen imo (stat hammer like 7m?). Would also be interesting if you had to use it on an item to make it usable outside of wildy e.g. stat hammer used with dwh to create "stat hammer (i)", or zuriels with sotd, you get the idea. Would be interesting to see wilderness activity increase. If this were also to happen, would have to be introduced through other ways in the wildy too like wilderness keys if it isnt already as a singular hourly or w.e boss wouldn't really be ideal.

I think that's a very interesting idea with the pvp weapons being used on items such as the dwh and like a zammy spear. This would not only make pvming even more worth while but also help the wilderness out a lot. If this would be possible i'd for sure wanna see this added in game with the exception that the people with pvp weapons currently would be compensated if they were to remove all pvp weapons in game, however if they can't do this I think just making the pvp weapons work at corp would be enough to make people more inclined to entering the wilderness and trying to snipe a pvp weapon for new bis items at corp.  Either way the max hit cap at corp is 50 so this honestly wouldn't be bad at all.

These seem to be all really good ideas, I feel like lms is also really dead content. I feel like this could be changed if the server hosted lms events a few times every day with the winner of those specific games receiving like 25 points instead of the usual amount. Similar to the tournaments how they're hosted every day maybe have like 6 lms games a day announced?

• Developer
10 hours ago, Egypt said:

The wilderness needs new updates to make pking profitable, blood money is very hard to come by without tier emblem upgrades and the bh system.

The wilderness keys being updated to give out more blood money and also be more common from npcs would really help with the shortage of blood money.
With the new nex items some of them are pretty much mainly pk weapons like the ancient godsword/zaryte crossbow -  These could be added to wilderness keys or to galvek to actually make galvek worth going to.

If galvek dropped 50-100 blood money per person who receives a drop this would also be another good way to help with the shortage. 
Another thing is pvp weapons are almost useless because of how dead the wilderness is, it would be really interesting to see corp beast being added as a wilderness location so we could use the statius's hammer and vesta's spear making galvek even more profitable for both pkers and pvmers. This wouldn't really hurt the game at all, it would just add a few max hits and speed up the killing process by a few seconds per kill.

10 hours ago, burnt pvmer said:

This would be a really good idea considering how dead content the wilderness has been for some time, I would actually enjoy this.

10 hours ago, burnt pvmer said:

Yeah it's about time the wilderness gets some updates ngl

9 hours ago, Big Planker said:

I don't see anything wrong with this tbh most of the pvp weapons are owned by ironman anyway this would be good for everyone

9 hours ago, Jal-Ra said:

+1

9 hours ago, Wildy iron said:

It would be nice to see a fully working bh system in game to help track down people in the wilderness and also the bh teleport unlocked.

9 hours ago, All said:

These seem to be all really good ideas, I feel like lms is also really dead content. I feel like this could be changed if the server hosted lms events a few times every day with the winner of those specific games receiving like 25 points instead of the usual amount. Similar to the tournaments how they're hosted every day maybe have like 6 lms games a day announced?

6 hours ago, A life said:

This is needed for the game ngl

Post locked. Please do not login and reply from 8 of your own accounts to create fake desire for a suggestion.

• developer logoHope locked this topic