Zaros Complete Quest Guide

Augment

On 1/17/2021 at 1:32 AM, Asher said:

Just some suggestions to add to the quality of life of less experienced players who may be following this guide. I've witnessed myself people being confused as to why they can't start Black Knight's Fortress and having a "requirements" sections that doesn't include a requirement to start the quest is sloppy... There's no need to go through all the trouble of buying and making all the dyes when you can use one shop to buy all the dyes required for the goblin diplomacy.. etc.  You're right, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the small missed things. But there are a lot of newer players on this server and these small improvements would be a great quality of life upgrade for those less experienced folks trying to follow along with this guide. If someone doesn't know you can get garlic from upstairs in Morgan's house they're going to have to resort to asking support cc or using google, which shows that a guide isn't giving all the information that it could be. I could go on but hopefully you get my point. 

Not everyone playing has access to all shops, so showing how to create them are helpful to some game modes. I am not the topic creator, so your suggestions fall on deaf ears for me. I was just pointing out simply that I had no issues with this guide. Yes there are some missing information, but that missing information didn't deter me from doing the quests at hand. Though someone creating a topic like this takes some sort of effort, which is why the person is garnering praise. 

Not everything is so serious or deep, if the guides were absolute trash people can leave the topic and try a different quest guide. This topic isn't pinned so it is not suggested to be the official guides. 

All in all I think these guides, though having flaws, guided me just fine in the completion of all the quests. Every player has different experience, so maybe these guides are not for them. 

I am sure if you maybe @ the topic creator or pmed them, they could possibly update some information for you. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Correction: East

Waterfall Quest
Go west and follow the path and search the northern crate to find a key then go to the east path and go through the door and use the key on the door to unlock it

spacer.png

Thank you, for creating this quest guide.

I appreciate it.

• 10 months later...