Explain Your Username

Level 3

I was searching for my brother on a department of corrections website, because he was in prison. I searched by his last name and I came across a guy named Scrap Iron "Lastname" believe it or not lol. When I decided to make a Ironman it was the first thing to pop in my head, and I've been Scrap Iron every since.

Edited by Scrap Iron

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i was thinking of making a new name that i havent used before and at the end i just logged into melvor idle and copied a monsters name from there. hope there are few melvor idle players here aswell 😛

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I first used "Trail" as my username back in 2012 on a former server that was based on the 2006 era of RuneScape prior to the release of OSRS. I wanted a "rare" username which was hard to find given the massive player base.

My name came from the treatment options I was given for a very aggressive neurological condition that totally blindsided me. Just kind of a reminder for me to stay positive. I might not be able to fight fire anymore, but I do intend to fight this, even if I'm basically a walking lab-rat. I'm still walking. That's plenty for me.

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2022 at 4:48 PM, Ocrevus said:

My name came from the treatment options I was given for a very aggressive neurological condition that totally blindsided me. Just kind of a reminder for me to stay positive. I might not be able to fight fire anymore, but I do intend to fight this, even if I'm basically a walking lab-rat. I'm still walking. That's plenty for me.

amazing, fight on

• 2 months later...