kotabear6977 support application

kotabear6977

Username:

kotabear6977

https://photos.app.goo.gl/igBP7zG6Xzg2byDX7

Timezone:

gmt-5

Any past staff experience(s)?:

I have 25 years on rs3 game played I was player moderator for 7 of them years until had some things come up irl 

What makes you a good fit for the Server Support role?: 

1) I'm very friendly with others and helpful
2) I'm very active in-game (i am online 10-12 hours daily) 
3) I'm a loyal and dedicated person 
4) I have a good knowledge with the staff roles and requirements
5) I'm always ready to help the community and like to start masses different boss get community together
6) I'm very active and always stay helpful in-game on discord if anyone ask me absolutely anything 
7) I'm always trying to help everyone every time they need it and do my best to better community 

Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?:

Yes I do considering 25 years game time played and 25 years  cape on rs3 osrs I'm very knowledgeable about most everything in game and what I'm not I'll Google and get answers to help I know most I can bout the game and try to do my best to share if with others 

kotabear6977 

Application is a joke, not even being disrespectful.

Considering Runescape was released 2001, it's pretty interesting how you've racked up 25 years of game knowledge and playtime.

You're also awfully rude in yell, most of the time. 

You've even sent death treaths across the yell chat because we said "hi cutie" to your wife.

This person doesn't fit in the staff team whatsoever.

This is a FAT NO from me.

There should be some way to verify new supports game knowledge, I've spoken to some of them with some rather basic questions they have no idea about, unless they can quickly google it. 

I feel like having 25 years game knowledge on rs3 is quite impossible as rs3 didnt release until 2013 and runescape was released in 2001 so the dates dont add up.
As a server support you should be truthful in every aspect including applications for server support, i don't know if you wanna reread through your application as it doesnt make sense.

On 9/24/2023 at 2:26 AM, Elite said:

Application is a joke, not even being disrespectful.

Considering Runescape was released 2001, it's pretty interesting how you've racked up 25 years of game knowledge and playtime.

You're also awfully rude in yell, most of the time. 

You've even sent death treaths across the yell chat because we said "hi cutie" to your wife.

This person doesn't fit in the staff team whatsoever.

This is a FAT NO from me.

There should be some way to verify new supports game knowledge, I've spoken to some of them with some rather basic questions they have no idea about, unless they can quickly google it. 

to add to my last statement about game knowledge 

SUvSPfZ.png

Blade doesn't get affected by crystal armour, this is legit common sense everyone should know.

You are certainly not the one being exposed mate, just calling out the support member who told you to get armour worth 300m for absolutely nothing. /Elite

Edited by Solo
Mobile logged in on solo.

• 2 weeks later...

-1 for being Generally rude in support and yell
-1 for being Very combative/argumentative, becomes aggressive when opinions are challenged
-1 for being Drama queen in yell and complains about getting PK'd

-5/7, no support

Edited by GIM Chunks