Zaros Server Support application.

TheChosen666

- Username: TheChosen666
- Time played (Full client screenshot):
- Timezone: GMT+1
- Any past staff experience(s)?: Not when it comes to Runescape and stuff like private servers, no. I've been a Moderator/Supporter on lots of other games/platforms throughout my time on the internet though, I usually learn fast when it comes to Moderation and support cases and I'd love to help out where I can.
- What makes you a good fit for the Server Support Role? I'd say that I have lots of game knowledge and would be able to guide people through most stuff they could ask for where some people would stand as a ''?'' sometimes. I've been playing OSRS since 2004 and been running it consistently, Zaros throughout the last year or so.
- Do you feel confident about your game knowledge?: I would say Yes after lots of game time on OSRS, been going through almost everything, been everywhere etc.. But yes, I'm 95% confident about my game knowledge, I used to have Runescape posters/wallpapers on my walls 10 years ago for locations, fashionscapes and lots more before moving out.

Last thing; If you ever have any questions, feel free to send them my way either in-game or on Discord.

image.png.745014d593dab91f24a75cc1047b7e9f.png

Edited by TheChosen666
Screenshot didn't show playtime first time, should do now hopefully.

I'm going to vote +1 for TheChosen666. The reason for this is that i'm living in the same timezone as him and I find him very active and helpfull during these hours. It also came to my attention that there isn't many staff online during the morning/afternoon in the european timezone and I think it would be good to have a helper/server support online more often to check out the server for new players, questions etc. 

Goodluck on your application! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Server Support

Considering his sociable personality, player engagement, game knowledge, and active times I give this applicant my recommendation. I cannot read the total time played from the screenshot provided (whether due to image quality or lack of visual enhancement tools on my end) but if it exceeds the minimum 30+ hours of server game time that we consider for the role then I see no issue on my end to support him.

3 hours ago, Yennin Fett said:

Considering his sociable personality, player engagement, game knowledge, and active times I give this applicant my recommendation. I cannot read the total time played from the screenshot provided (whether due to image quality or lack of visual enhancement tools on my end) but if it exceeds the minimum 30+ hours of server game time that we consider for the role then I see no issue on my end to support him.

I have 10+ days so far, I'll change the picture real quick so you can see the playtime.