Lower The Fee To Make Unfinished Potions Via Zahur

Lucky Fxck

The unfinished potion price Is Excessive, If you've obtained a large amount of herbs as an Ironman, and want to make potions with them the excessive secondary prices, along with the excessive unfinished potion price, you'd be broke, the secondary prices are fine as they can be obtained in other ways, but the feature to save yourself hours upon hours of no experience gain to just get half the job done needs lowering, I'm thinking 500 Gp Per Unfinished Potion.

what is the current price per unfinished potion?

2 minutes ago, Lucky Fxck said:

The unfinished potion price Is Excessive, If you've obtained a large amount of herbs as an Ironman, and want to make potions with them the excessive secondary prices, along with the excessive unfinished potion price, you'd be broke, the secondary prices are fine as they can be obtained in other ways, but the feature to save yourself hours upon hours of no experience gain to just get half the job done needs lowering, I'm thinking 500 Gp Per Unfinished Potion.

DyYdOsH.png

1 minute ago, Lucky Fxck said:

2k Per

ok, so the price on osrs is 200gp per unfinished potion so to i would agree with 500gp being a fair price to pay on a rsps for unfinished potion being made.

so it's a +1 support from me 🙂

DyYdOsH.png

2 minutes ago, Mully said:

ok, so the price on osrs is 200gp per unfinished potion so to i would agree with 500gp being a fair price to pay on a rsps for unfinished potion being made.

so it's a +1 support from me 🙂

yeah it seems a lot of things are priced at 10x osrs, however as ironmen we don't have 10x the alch value so the balance just isn't there

edit : or better still just make it the same as osrs, its an unfinished potion its hardly gonna break the economy.

Edited by Lucky Fxck

18 minutes ago, Lucky Fxck said:

yeah it seems a lot of things are priced at 10x osrs, however as ironmen we don't have 10x the alch value so the balance just isn't there

edit : or better still just make it the same as osrs, its an unfinished potion its hardly gonna break the economy.

yeah wouldn't effect the economy much at all to be honest.

DyYdOsH.png

1 minute ago, Fewlsz said:

I'm pretty sure @David has been clear he wants alot of money sinks which is fair.

But I agree, I think some things are WAY to expensive ironman in perticular.

You could lower fees for ironman.

but the thing is most of the "Money sinks" only affect ironmen in particular, they're hardly a sink at all for the normal player, considering they have so many money making methods available to them

Edited by Lucky Fxck

1 minute ago, Mully said:

yeah wouldn't effect the economy much at all to be honest.

I mean, Ive seen people wanting to change the herblore store to less too which would effect economy. but yeah in this case it wouldnt really.

Just now, Lucky Fxck said:

but the thing is most of the "Money sinks" only affect ironmen in particular, they're hardly a sink at all for the normal player

I mean.... they effect everyone imo. Like the herblore store etc.

2 minutes ago, Fewlsz said:

I mean, Ive seen people wanting to change the herblore store to less too which would effect economy. but yeah in this case it wouldnt really.

I mean.... they effect everyone imo. Like the herblore store etc.

yeah they're intended to affect everyone, but the difference is a normal player can make enough for 10k unfinished potions with a single drop, we have only alching & caskets (for what they're worth) at our disposal, everything is priced at 10x osrs, whilst we're still only getting the exact same alch prices

Edited by Lucky Fxck

the herblore store isn't even that bad, nests can be obtained passively via birdhouses with no downtime whatsoever, but snape grass is slightly excessive but 3.5k for a secondary thats actually gonna make a potion/gain you experience is a lot fairer than paying 2k per unfinished potion to save yourself hours of downtime and no experience gain , and the only way to understand how aggressive the money sinks are is to go and do say 99 slayer on an ironman and see how far the money gets you, it doesn't go anywhere, the snape grass also spawns really slow compared to osrs

Edited by Lucky Fxck

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic