Shamans instance (Canyon) or locked behind some time consuming grind.

Remove

Rn Canyon shamans are packed with vennies in rag gear just straight up crashing you if you set your cannon down. (I swear atleast 3-4 vennies showed up in rune crossbow/broad bolts from nowhere speaking spanish to me and put thier cannon down next to mine) 

Canyon should be locked behind something that takes some play time like achievment %. Or make it instanceable.

Edited by Remove

fZXXBJI.png

8 hours ago, HC Rocket said:

Just because they speak spanish doesn't mean they're venezuelan. kinda racist to imply this lmao.

What other spanish speaking country is tied to gold farming, especially at a location like shamans? stop being a child.

8 hours ago, Creampie said:

just out dps them if they are in rags?

K bow + cannon vs 3 rcb + cannons, you try to out dps that constantly, the shaman is probably dead after the first round of cannonballs.

Not to mention gold farming shamans is still an issue that needs to be solved.

fZXXBJI.png

Yeah man just 'cause they speak spanish does not mean they're venezuelan, and if they are it does not mean they are gold farmers?

OSRS / RSPS is still a big scene in Latin America.

12 minutes ago, Remove said:

What other spanish speaking country is tied to gold farming, especially at a location like shamans? stop being a child.

K bow + cannon vs 3 rcb + cannons, you try to out dps that constantly, the shaman is probably dead after the first round of cannonballs.

Not to mention gold farming shamans is still an issue that needs to be solved.

They're all three different players, if they're all in the same shit rags you'd still do more damage.

1 minute ago, November said:

Yeah man just 'cause they speak spanish does not mean they're venezuelan, and if they are it does not mean they are gold farmers?

OSRS / RSPS is still a big scene in Latin America.

They're all three different players, if they're all in the same shit rags you'd still do more damage.

Yeah, nothing says normal players as just a bunch of ranging xp and 1 in basically all other skills, keep being delusional till the game is flooded with farmed items/gold.

And you know hitting 0s do exist in this game right? doesn't matter what gear you still can hit shit. 

fZXXBJI.png

11 minutes ago, Remove said:

Yeah, nothing says normal players as just a bunch of ranging xp and 1 in basically all other skills, keep being delusional till the game is flooded with farmed items/gold.

And you know hitting 0s do exist in this game right? doesn't matter what gear you still can hit shit. 

You're looking too into it as if Zaros GP would be worth more to grind than OSRS GP first of all...

And yeah, you'll hit less 0's if you're better geared 😮 sounds like maybe you're in rags too.

As of rn zaros gp is worth more than osrs gp, not to mention its so easy to get to late game monsters as a normie account.

17 minutes ago, November said:

You're looking too into it as if Zaros GP would be worth more to grind than OSRS GP first of all...

And yeah, you'll hit less 0's if you're better geared 😮 sounds like maybe you're in rags too.

Yeah since u need shamans armour for shamans accuracy is rock bottom. DPS is only a thing if the monster you're dealing damage to lives for a longer while.

Anyway no point in discussing with you since you're missing the actual issue.

fZXXBJI.png

46 minutes ago, Remove said:

As of rn zaros gp is worth more than osrs gp, not to mention its so easy to get to late game monsters as a normie account.

Yeah since u need shamans armour for shamans accuracy is rock bottom. DPS is only a thing if the monster you're dealing damage to lives for a longer while.

Anyway no point in discussing with you since you're missing the actual issue.

The issue is you want content restricted for your own gain.

Like we don't have instanced versions of basically everything else? It's not like I asked for a drop rate buff or anything.

But let them farm it all they want, if we have people like you in the game, this game will be dead before you know it. We might aswell spawn new accounts with maxed stats while we're at it right?

"you can't just assume this and that" dear fucking god some people are delusional.

fZXXBJI.png

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 8:17 AM, Remove said:

Rn Canyon shamans are packed with vennies in rag gear just straight up crashing you if you set your cannon down. (I swear atleast 3-4 vennies showed up in rune crossbow/broad bolts from nowhere speaking spanish to me and put thier cannon down next to mine) 

Canyon should be locked behind something that takes some play time like achievment %. Or make it instanceable.

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this was implemented on 05/02/2021. (Lizardman Shaman Temple instances have been added to instance tokens)