PLEASE Stop Nerfing Things Midway Through The Race To Max !

Lucky Fxck

First Workbenches experience rates were nerfed, Which has been reverted, Now slayer experience gain received From Jad tasks, but once again just like workbenches it was removed after people used it for easy experience gains, in this case Specifically Sohan used it for HUGE slayer experience gains, If it doesn't affect the economy, if it isn't Gamebreaking LEAVE IT Until after the races are done, people are investing time into trying to win these races just to keep having methods removed that has already been Excessive used by people they're competing against.

Edited by Lucky Fxck

Dude this shit has been happening the intire competition.
It's kinda obvious its rigged. sohan got donated 16k dragon bones on day 1 by "Random" players. (after 3 days he had a 500m cash stack lmfao)
explain to me how that is fair. Also Blast furnace on day 1-2 was 9m xp ph for a realist account.  Farming had bugged herb patches giving massive xp. 
Loads of fucking examples of this bullshit. It was set that Sohan was going to win this no matter what, not due his "Skill" in the game. but due the fact that he got everything donated by other "Players" 

Edited by HD Stefan

19 minutes ago, HD Stefan said:

Dude this shit has been happening the intire competition.
It's kinda obvious its rigged. sohan got donated 16k dragon bones on day 1 by "Random" players. (after 3 days he had a 500m cash stack lmfao)
explain to me how that is fair. Also Blast furnace on day 1-2 was 9m xp ph for a realist account.  Farming had bugged herb patches giving massive xp. 
Loads of fucking examples of this bullshit. It was set that Sohan was going to win this no matter what, not due his "Skill" in the game. but due the fact that he got everything donated by other "Players" 

I mean regardless of conspiracies, its just wrong to keep nerfing experience rate based things like this, unless it has an immediate impact on the games well being, just leave it until the race is done so everybody is on a level playing field.

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic