Theatre of blood Rewards change

Skulled

Suggesting to rework chest rewards as you barely get even in money after a completition.

-Change Addition+ 

- 100-200 dragon dart
-25-50 brews
-25-50 restores
-25-50 rune bars
-25-50 super combat potions

with this being added you should be able to make slighly more money from tob as the supplies cost alot

44 minutes ago, Yugi said:

He has an opinion. I agree that no changes are needed to be made.  You shouldn't expect to make profit until you hit a unique drop.  

yes you should make proffit even without getting a purple. lmfao 

Support. As Skulled said, there are many other rewards you can get from the TOB chest. Currently, many of the drops aren't even good. I get receive better rewards from COX chests. Not to mention, there is a 500k cost per wipe, plus the supplies that you used for that run. Currently 26 kc and I've actually lost more money than I've gained. The current drop rates for TOB aren't good, hence why TOB is dead most of the time (Sometimes several hours may pass where 0 people are doing TOB on world 1/2). TOB really isn't great money on this game, and I feel that should be changed given that it's the most difficult piece of content. 

SUPPORT. over 20kc, 1 purp. Getting 50k from chests meanwhile 1m loots from CoX. On top of that, the 500k fee. over 20kc and lost like 15m lol imagine. Just because the chests are same/similar to osrs doesn't mean It makes Zaros balanced since the eco is completely different from osrs. It has to be balanced, like any other game would have to be (according to It's current state). Done ToB a week straight and u can ask anyone else who's been there for a good amount of KC what It's like. The Devs have put in some good work on some changes, and hope for that to continue!

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic