Zaros Launch Info - HUGE PRIZES- PlayStation 5s!

David

1 minute ago, wolfpkr said:

Maybe an idea to release the client during the day without a specific time to avoid crash if 3K ppl try downloading and entering client

They just have to open the server at any time, in my opinion, if so many people log in, there will be problems like nothing ...

2 minutes ago, Logasm said:

I keep getting "login limit exceeded, too many connections from your address" when I try logging on. No idea why. 

2 minutes ago, Logasm said:

I keep getting "login limit exceeded, too many connections from your address" when I try logging on. No idea why. Trying from mobile. I'm not logged in on pc or anything. 

Zaros mobile is currently broken. The development team are fully aware and are currently working on fixing it.

Best Regards,
Wikia

1ixfs2F.png Wikia#3622

Mine keeps saying "this account is not registered yet" and it brings me to the website on the link that says "profile" not sure what to do to register my account ? 90 percent sure my account is already registered. thanks anyone!

I just don't see how you can let ~33% of the people who actually want to play the server play and the other 67% not, especially when there's a competition running. It's simply not fair lmao. This launch was worse than the first one.