Costume Room inside POH addition

Querdo

First off, the way the costume room works on here is very nice! it works great. But there is 1 major thing missing that most players would actually use/want to use the costume room for.

Storing clue items! While the storage does have certain clue items, these are mainly the more rare rewards. The normal clue rewards quickly fill up your bank especially with how multiple clues can be banked on here. This would be an awesome addition to have everything more organised, this would benefit everyone. Especially UIMs!

Would love to see this implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the suggestion, I think it should be prioprity for the devs. Should be easy too. 

We already have reduced bank space in comparision with OSRS (Makes sense, to promote donations), but please don't tax us twice.

Huge Support! Please add it

PS: Let the pets wander around the house. Will give them some use besides having them bank scared of losing them.

+1

But I would add one more thing to the POH since you are updating it, try to fix the jar display, is getting kinda annoying that u can build the jar display but you can't add any jars on it.

ty and hope you fix it soon

? ☠️

Untitled-1.png.39cb8d9f68601bbef488fe911288da98.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 1/14/2021 at 10:05 AM, poison said:

+1

But I would add one more thing to the POH since you are updating it, try to fix the jar display, is getting kinda annoying that u can build the jar display but you can't add any jars on it.

ty and hope you fix it soon

Could you elaborate on this? I was able to build and store a jar of swamp (and the others) just fine.

bf138ed6fb.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 4:00 PM, Querdo said:

First off, the way the costume room works on here is very nice! it works great. But there is 1 major thing missing that most players would actually use/want to use the costume room for.

Storing clue items! While the storage does have certain clue items, these are mainly the more rare rewards. The normal clue rewards quickly fill up your bank especially with how multiple clues can be banked on here. This would be an awesome addition to have everything more organised, this would benefit everyone. Especially UIMs!

Would love to see this implemented.

Thank you for taking the time to write a suggestion, this is added for the next game update.