Heulen's Beta Application

heul

Discord username: heulen#0440

Do you have any experience when it comes to bug-testing: I haven't been a bug tester but as a player on other private servers, I do test bugs. I have alot of experience PKing and I have a list of things I try on servers I join to see if the mechanics are solid and smooth.

How knowledgeable would you say you are when it comes to Runescape/Oldschool Runescape: I have been playing OSRS for 2 years. While Im definitely not the most knowledgable OSRS player, I do play alot of private servers. I am highly knowledgable in the mechanics of PKing and the Wilderness.

Runescape username & total level: "heulen " 1604

How do you feel you'd be useful in testing Zaros: Again, I'm very interested in the mechanical side of PKing. I NH PK alot and I would love this new server to have an active PKing and PvP community. Finding and fixing these bugs would not only keep players but attract new ones.

How many hours do you plan on spending per week on average testing: This week (16-22 November) I will have alot of free time to bug test most things. After this week my free time will be reduced but not too much and I will still have a couple hours per day to bug test. First week will be around 20 hours a week. Second week will be around 13 hours a week.

spacer.png