Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

yoak

Well, I've played the open beta and have a mixid feeling about this game. The engine that is use for Black Ops is simpler and less advanced as off the engine from warfame, this made me feel a bit more if an step back instead of a step forward seen the Warfare engine is far more realistic. but other then that is does give you an oldschool Black Ops feel which is nice.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

I've been debating with myself whether to get this game or not. Honestly I've seen so many bad reviews about it, so I decided against it. From compatibility issues to below average MP maps, I'd say it's definitely not worth the money. Maybe I'll get it when it's 50% off.

8 hours ago, Deran said:

I've been debating with myself whether to get this game or not. Honestly I've seen so many bad reviews about it, so I decided against it. From compatibility issues to below average MP maps, I'd say it's definitely not worth the money. Maybe I'll get it when it's 50% off.

I have also been debating getting this, my buddy was streaming himself doing Zombies the other night and it did look super fun so I might snag it if I get a chance 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Deran said:

15 minutes ago, FTWImCody said:

I have also been debating getting this, my buddy was streaming himself doing Zombies the other night and it did look super fun so I might snag it if I get a chance 😄

If you can wait to get it a little cheaper I would recommend. Zombies is 100% worth it but multiplayer is a little stale probably worse then modern warfare release. But with season 1 released soon who knows may get better. 

1 minute ago, Evade said:

If you can wait to get it a little cheaper I would recommend. Zombies is 100% worth it but multiplayer is a little stale probably worse then modern warfare release. But with season 1 released soon who knows may get better. 

Never played COD multiplayer anyways haha only ever bought the games for Zombies 😛

spacer.png

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Jefe said:

Ouuu I feel the opposite, I thought modern warfare was poop. I enjoy this much better.

Honestly I think the Multiplayer gameplay in Modern Warfare had a better flow to it. I think that Activision does well when it comes to making weapon skins, but besides that and zombies, I feel like it still needs a lot of work to be done to it.

spacer.png