Decrease price to imbue rings in Slayer reward shop

Chopstick

Decrease the prices to imbue rings in slayer rewards shop OR replace all the rings with a ring imbuement scroll (similar to the scroll you use to imbue slayer helm or black mask) for a reasonable price of either 200 or 250. The difficult part should be OBTAINING the ring, not imbuing it. The prices are currently way too expensive as shown in the pic below. 

In OSRS it takes roughly over an hour (very afk) to imbue a berserker ring whereas to get 750 slayer points on Zaros it would probably take 10-12 hours of non stop slayer (disregarding awful tasks and skips).

Also those of you saying "boost for points using Turael", it shouldn't be intended for players to go out of there way and HAVE to go to Turael if they want to imbue rings.

Side suggestion: add imbuement scrolls to LMS shop for 30 points. LMS is usually quite dead as the rewards aren't great so it would be a good incentive for players to play LMS.

0c49779484bfa0fc9dae2c2c01101502.png

If you don't support please give a proper reason why it shouldn't be changed; don't just type "no support".

Edited by Chopstick

21 minutes ago, Isleview said:

I don't think the price is really that high. Seeing as task streaks give so many slayer points.

ur thinking wrong

support u can imbue like 4 rings in an hour on rs but takes u several hrs on an rsps wtf is wrong with u

Edited by Julia

2 minutes ago, Isleview said:

I don't think the price is really that high. Seeing as task streaks give so many slayer points.

Task streaks doesn't give that much other than the 100th task streaks.

It's the only way iron men can imbue their rings and if you're relying on task streaks it still takes over 10 hours of slaying to imbue a berserker ring vs 1 hour on 07; doesn't make sense. 

Players also have unlocks, extends and task skips to use their points on too.

They shouldn't be handed to you on a plate.. I'm happy with the prices as it keeps me busy and something to keep working on so i can't have support on this I'm afraid!

BvGdsUh.png

iIzsb9x.png

6pMxCgf.gif Will Always Find me in 'Support' CC 6pMxCgf.gif

255926858061840385.png

42 minutes ago, Chopstick said:

Task streaks doesn't give that much other than the 100th task streaks.

It's the only way iron men can imbue their rings and if you're relying on task streaks it still takes over 10 hours of slaying to imbue a berserker ring vs 1 hour on 07; doesn't make sense. 

Players also have unlocks, extends and task skips to use their points on too.

Relative to BM price I just think they are fine with task streaks.

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

jk I do support this, prices are too high compared to 07 and they should be reduced considering you need to imbue 3 different rings, 750 is whack

Edited by Korea
had an epiphany

I think the price should be dramatically reduced as well. I'm 88 slayer on elite HCIM and with unlocks and what not I still can't afford a single imbue let alone all of them. It shouldn't be a hard grind to imbue rings it's 2m/hr nmz pts on 07 that u can pretty well afk. These current prices are honestly ridiculous.

Just now, Isleview said:

Brother, I've got over 2k total on my OSRS account. Feel free to argue your reason @idc cya 

I agree, @Julia is the best!

im maxed on osrs + i didnt ask

It takes an hour to collect 2m+ nmz points on old school runescape(the real game) for like 3 ring imbues. On a private server(zaros) where the game is made MUCH easier, it takes much longer to get 1 imbue. why the fuck was it made so that you need several hours doing slayer to imbue one single ring. + the fact that u need points on other shit like skips, extending tasks, and whatever else

reason @Novembersaid no support is because the kid has 80m slayer xp on an ironman and spent his points on this shit just ignore his comment

Just now, idc cya said:

It takes an hour to collect 2m+ nmz points on old school runescape(the real game) for like 3 ring imbues. On a private server(zaros) where the game is made MUCH easier, it takes much longer to get 1 imbue. why the fuck was it made so that you need several hours doing slayer to imbue one single ring. + the fact that u need points on other shit like skips, extending tasks, and whatever else

reason @Novembersaid no support is because the kid has 80m slayer xp on an ironman and spent his points on this shit just ignore his comment

This is how your post should have been rather than inflammatory.  I do see your reasoning for it being lowered somewhat, but I don't think it should be cake easy.

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

21 minutes ago, Isleview said:

Relative to BM price I just think they are find with task streaks.

4 minutes ago, Isleview said:

I do see your reasoning for it being lowered somewhat, but I don't think it should be cake easy.

Earlier you were comparing BM with slayer points; if it shouldn't be cake easy then why is it possible to just buy blood money or just straight up BUY the imbued ring as a normal player?

3 minutes ago, Chopstick said:

Earlier you were comparing BM with slayer points; if it shouldn't be cake easy then why is it possible to just buy blood money or just straight up BUY the imbued ring as a normal player?

It's buyable yes, but if you were to pk for that blood money yourself its not as easy.

Isleview_Pedo_Stache.gif

49 minutes ago, idc cya said:

No support.

ffdd850f9fc71c9d5402bd658ca6b2f1.png

Go do some slayer to imbue your rings 😉 

If someone were to tell me you'd lose the imbue on a pvm death, I'd believe it. If you guys truly want it to be like a point sink or something, knock it down to be like 150 pts or something negligible. 

Lower the prices!!!! 😠

People who are complaining obviously don't go to konar for their 10th task streak of 200 points. It's simple. 

If you don't even want to do regular tasks for the other 9, go point boost at turael.

These point requirements for ring imbuement is almost nothing.

It took me less time to imbue rings on my mid level osrs iron with a dscim than it will take to imbue rings on here with a max combat account. Idk why people think it should be slower on here than osrs...

3 hours ago, Meteorites said:

People who are complaining obviously don't go to konar for their 10th task streak of 200 points. It's simple. 

If you don't even want to do regular tasks for the other 9, go point boost at turael.

These point requirements for ring imbuement is almost nothing.

Did you just ignore 90% of the post or..?