Zalcano + A few quality of life suggestions.

Childish

Hey guys!

First and foremost, can Zalcano be looked at and maybe slightly changed?

I feel that sometimes it can be quite impossible to actually take part (mostly when a mass happens). The rocks fall so often that its so hard to actually get any essence to imbue. For the most part, you click the rock to mine and a rock will fall, you move over one tile and start trying to mine again and another rock falls instantly. I feel that mining even the glowing rock can take ages too - I'm currently 91 mining and even on the glowing rock I can go some time without getting any essence. If there's a mass, this can pretty much ruin the game for me as other people are already doing damage and leaves me only a small chance of helping and getting a reward. I hope that this makes sense, just hope it can be looked at.

Other suggestions -

- Add a chance at rolling the Herbi pet when hunting Herbiboars. Makes sense.

- If you have an open herb sack when hunting Herbiboars, herbs go straight into the sack when harvesting Herbiboar.

- Same as above but for mining. When a gem is found when mining, if the gem sack is open, add straight into the pouch.

- Auto pick up marks of grace with ring of wealth equipped, could be a donator perk for Super+.

- Add seed box to the voting store.

- Give Martin the Master Farmer some Love! - Remove the talk option so it's one-click Pickpocket, but remove some of the lower seeds. If im going to pickpocket for hours on end for seeds, im realistically NOT going to need potato seeds lol. 

- Speed up some skilling by 1 tick - crafting gems is amazingly quick. It would be nice if fletching bows (u) didn't take over a minute to finish an inventory of logs. This could be implemented over a few other skills too.

- Add Crystal Implings, please!

- Recently there have been many big gamblers in big groups in the donator zone (regular one) this kind of defeats the purpose of ::Gamble and I honestly think it should be contained to there. Can it become a rule you can only gamble in ::Gamble?

Any thoughts are welcomed. 🙂

Edited by Childish

11 hours ago, Childish said:

Add a chance at rolling the Herbi pet when hunting Herbiboars. Makes sense.

Herbi is already added for hunting herbiboar, it's how I got it originally on my EIM 😛

11 hours ago, Childish said:

Recently there have been many big gamblers in big groups in the donator zone (regular one) this kind of defeats the purpose of ::Gamble and I honestly think it should be contained to there. Can it become a rule you can only gamble in ::Gamble?

Usually when they're leaving the gambling area, its because they're doing bigger pots and theres people trolling, so they tend to move to less crowded places, not too big of an issue imo. Isn't stopping anyone from doing anything inside the zones.

1090717293_bunsig.png.78b45fd2e25c2d4363ceaf834cf8666a.png

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Bunny said:

Herbi is already added for hunting herbiboar, it's how I got it originally on my EIM 😛

Usually when they're leaving the gambling area, its because they're doing bigger pots and theres people trolling, so they tend to move to less crowded places, not too big of an issue imo. Isn't stopping anyone from doing anything inside the zones.

Didn't know that! Everyone I've asked said no - thanks for that! 

It's really the point that like many pkers, gamblers are often toxic and it shows. In an area that people have paid real money to access, i feel its not an unreasonable request to contain the toxicity and not encourage other players in the area to gamble. (No i don't gamble, but people can be easily led, I've watched it happen in the donator zone).