OSRS Account Showoff

RuneList

The one and only account that I have created and played on since the very beginning of Old School RuneScape. I am going to focus on maxing its total level in 2021, as it is about damn time I do so. I have the gold, supplies, and patience, however, the time - no, and I prefer playing other games over Old School RuneScape when I do have the time.

iUdqE5p.png

2 hours ago, Wat said:

The one and only account that I have created and played on since the very beginning of Old School RuneScape. I am going to focus on maxing its total level in 2021, as it is about damn time I do so. I have the gold, supplies, and patience, however, the time - no, and I prefer playing other games over Old School RuneScape when I do have the time.

iUdqE5p.png

Feel you man, i'm also really close to maxing, but really don't have the motivation to finish.

Edited by She

• 1 year later...

I have 20 year veteran cape on rs3... Current device can't render the game within a reasonable frame rate, let alone let me get logged in to snag a screenshot of my original  (rs2 account) but I do use the same log in for osrs and Hans has a huge number for me. I'll see if I i can find that screenshot again. 

Will edit to add