#1 Iron Clan | Helpful Community | Active Discord | Standalone cc!

Bunny

Why wouldnt you reccomend this clan, if you don't mind me asking. i'm generally curious, i'v been a member for a little while now, and were a diverse community, sure their can be some rare instances of mild immaturity, but its banter between friends, its not like toxic banter and i believe every thriving place needs an eliment of that, to make it feel like family.

I have also played daily for more time than i care to admit, and i'm constantly seeing helpful behaviour, not only people answering questions, but taking the initiative to give players tips, if the have said what they are doing at that specific time.

I'd like to add to this, i'm not bashing your comment, i'd just love to try understand, because i value your opinion and i feel if anyone takes the time to recommend or not recommend their should be some listed reasons to give people an idea why 🙂

I would like to also state that if you, whomever maybe reading this are looking for a clan, this one is diverse, with good friendly people who can have a laugh, who welcome you, who are willing to guide you in pvm/skilling, weather your an ironman or main, or anything inbetween i believe this clan is right for you, i'd suggest giving it a try, but please, please if you join to see what its like, get involved in discussions, ask questions, i'm sure many of the active members online would love to give you reasons why they love this clan as much as i do.

I hope to see more of you, and sorry for the bulky post.

+1 recommended clan 🙂

spacer.pngCEpIIfK.png

• 4 weeks later...

Little bump

We are still here and have just unveiled some pvm guides in our discord:

discord.me/standalone

We will be holding more events this upcoming month along with some huge giveaways!

A big thanks to everyone who brings the good vibes and positive attitue to the cc it's what keeps us going!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Little bump -

We have just come to the end of our second pvm bingo of the year and are constantly running events ingame for the cc. Join up at:

discord.me/standalone

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/12/2023 at 9:45 PM, Moonie Task said:

Waiting for the real Discord Link, since that one leads to an OSRS group that doesn't want anything to do with Zaros.

make sure you pick discord.me/standalone and not discord.gg/standalone

cc is still as active as ever

• 5 months later...