#1 Iron Clan | Helpful Community | Active Discord | Standalone cc!

Bunny

standa11.png

Welcome everyone to the #1 iron clan on Zaros!

I created this cc a long time ago, before taking a break from the RSPS scene, and brought it back upon the release of Zaros! Since day one, the cc has been nothing but resourceful and experienced members helping one another throughout each others journeys. 

We average approximately 60-80 inside the clan chat during offtimes, and 110-120 during peak times!

Ranks

Ranks are earned by being loyal within the clan. There is no set requirements as to what you will need to obtain a rank.

Just being active, and friendly towards the community will award you with rank within the clan. Helping others also goes a long ways. 😉 

Ranks are updated every few days, to promote/demote active and inactive players.

Stars are acquired by showing you're trustworthy overtime, and showing that you're suitable for a position in moderating and keeping the clan a friendly place.

Events

Scheduled events are done via the discord, where we vote upon what everyone would like to do on the upcoming days.

Whether it's Zalcano masses, GWD masses, or clan LMS games, there's always people inside the community ready to play amongst others and have fun!

Things don't need to be scheduled to be done inside the clan however. Almost daily, we have these events just with the active and amazing community that helps put them together and it's always a blast!

Clan Rules

~ No toxicity towards other members of the community. Banter is different, however if it gets excessive you will be warned.

~ No harassing other clans. We take pride in our cc, and we would not like to ruin reputation over silly mishaps.

~ No begging for items. As this is a mostly iron clan chat, there are some normies but this doesnt mean you should spam them asking for items.

~ All Zaros rules are to be followed at all times. Any chance we find out that you are not following them and possibly abusing things, you will be reported and instantly kicked.

~ Do not ask about being ranked up, it gets quite annoying being asked constantly for a higher rank. Ranks are earned, not freely given. Your rank is a symbol of loyalty and prestige in this community.

~ Lastly, have fun! We are all just gamers looking for a chill community to play with others.

Discord

If you're ready to be a part of the greatest iron clan Zaros has to offer, join the discord!

This is where all the scheduling happens for the multiple events that runs throughout the cc, and future bigger events happen! Possibly a Bingo Event coming soon 😉 

Giveaways are also held in here consistently, thanks to the generous members of the clan that want to support their community!

Discord.me/standalone

I hope to see you all soon!

Edited by Bunny
Update disc link

1090717293_bunsig.png.78b45fd2e25c2d4363ceaf834cf8666a.png

spacer.png

I can vouch for everything in this thread, especially " the cc has been nothing but resourceful and experienced members helping one another throughout each others journeys". The cc has taught me a lot so far about this server and how to be a better iron. If you are in a gim or another cc, theres no stress. You can always pop in with questions or to hang out:)

Glad to be a part of this community, nothing but support for each other here. I've met a lot of awesome people here that really make me look forward to logging on to Zaros. 
I can vouch that there is plenty of opportunity to meet knowledgeable players who are more than willing to help out in whatever way they can, and plenty of opportunity to form groups for raiding/bossing/GIM etc... I can't emphasize enough how grateful I am to be a part of this community. I'd recommend any and all new and experienced players to get involved in this clan.

Been in this cc since day one. Best decision I could've made. Never met so many helpful and kind people. NO bullshit in here and everyone is welcome. The cc is always ready to answer questions you have or talk about whatever is on your mind. Been lolling irl plenty of times. #1 cc on Zaros.

Tried out this cc for the first 3 days playing ironman and my 2 cents ;

1) There are ton of helpful people that answer questions

2) There are bunch of toxic members that act like idiots over yell and in the cc aswell and treat new players who join the cc like shit.

3) Ranks in the cc side with toxic members instead of anyone else.

Edited by Elite Zuk

On 1/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, Elite Zuk said:

Tried out this cc for the first 3 days playing ironman and my 2 cents ;

1) There are ton of helpful people that answer questions

2) There are bunch of toxic members that act like idiots over yell and in the cc aswell and treat new players who join the cc like shit.

3) Ranks in the cc side with toxic members instead of anyone else.

Thank you for your 2 cents, I know there are some people that have a little too much fun in yell or the cc, but it gets toned down real quick if it gets too far. 

Edited by Bunny
Resolved conflict

spacer.png

Today we held a big hide and seek amongst the clan! I'm happy a lot of the community showed up throughout the event. $300 in scrolls was won across all of the community! More coming soon!

unknown.png 

Edited by Bunny
Better pic

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...