Services?

Cox

Anybody out there already thinking about possible services you will be able to provide soon after the server goes live? Gimme some ideas of who you are and what you think you'll be offering (based on what you expect the server to have similar to OSRS).

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

3 hours ago, king said:

Trimming armour personally, run quite the organisation on OSRS

3 hours ago, abu dhabi said:

I run a bazaar, I have what u need just let me know.

Y'all are too funny! 

It's nice to see that we'll have some people looking to offer services and not just everyone rushing to work on their own account in a craze for the first few weeks. If they decide to do a full inferno (which I think they should for just the normal cape) I'll probably need a service at some point!

siggy.png

29 minutes ago, Skills said:

I'll be hopefully running a Items Service as far as gathering skilling supplies for those who decided to go for the max xp in skills. 

keep me added! ?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m realizing more and more that there will be a desire for a skilling service right away because I’m sure those competitive individuals will want to get into making money on a main and learning the PvM/PvP ins and outs before others beat them to it, but they will also want to compete in the Ironman/elite or extreme Ironman leaderboards. I can see them reaching out to other people to skill really boring/click intensive skills for them while they PvM/PK on mains. It’s going to be really interesting to see what that first week is like. I know Sohan will be coming from Ikov to compete both for eco and for whatever difficult Ironman mode there is. You have to imagine there are more people with similar intentions!

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

On 6/13/2020 at 12:29 PM, Kingredarrow said:

I'll be able to provide Inferno services and potentially ToB/CoX HCIM carry services down the line.

I acknowledged you on OSRS at TOB and you didn't even bat an eye. ?

Sasuke Killer Bee.gif

Sasuke Chidori.gif

• 3 months later...

Just give me your tbow & scythe first and I’ll give you 2 teleports for it then just meet me at Camelot bank and I’ll buy them both ? LOL I saw a dude actually fall for this scam on osrs for a tbow 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 12:15 PM, GirlsOnDrugs said:

I feel like services that require someone to access your account (ie: inferno, fight caves, gauntlet) are unsafe and should not be accept. Not only does it make the inferno cape and other mini games less impressive to achieve it leads to compromised accounts 

Just like Ikov, using services, that require access to your account should be used at your OWN RISK. Expressed in the official Zaros rules, account sharing is not against the rules, however it is your own responsiblity if your account is compromised. I'm sure most of us are smart enough to know who to trust, who not to trust, or simply not let people use the account you also play on. I understand that some of us have brothers, sisters, or friends who we trust greatly, however please ask them to make their own account when playing. For one, this will allow your account to be protected, but also allowing the other person to save their own progress.

Edited by Setup

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, GirlsOnDrugs said:

I feel like services that require someone to access your account (ie: inferno, fight caves, gauntlet) are unsafe and should not be accept. Not only does it make the inferno cape and other mini games less impressive to achieve it leads to compromised accounts 

This ^^  

• forum moderator logoJulia locked this topic