Let's make runecrafting great again

GIM Tom

Unsure really why this is but runes on private servers are always a pain to get, low shop stock, runecrafting is normal rate and we don't have 100s of worlds we can hop around, just a few shops that offer a few 100 runes. 

My solution? I know the devs have talked about blood rune packs and how they are added but not implimented, they should be implimented imo regardless to what happens to this idea.

Lets double the runes you get from runecrafting, this will stack with other level boosts such as double natures at 91 will become 4x natures. 4x death runes at 99 etc. 

Why stop at double? perhaps 2.5x for super donor, 3x for extreme etc etc, a small buff would make a world of difference, everyone wins

fully support, runes are trash to get for irons, the most bloods you can buy is 500 at a time in a shop if they arent already bought out, we dont have 100+ worlds too hop to like on 07 i dont see why being able to buy more runes will affect anything anyway, were paying for them not getting them for free its not like you can make tons of cash in a day on an iron.

Totally agree with this. right now i have about 20k blood runes which took me with a break in between 2 months not totally focussing on it ofcourse, adding this wont hurt anyone! Please add this so we irons dont have to fight for blood runes :)

We do need a better way to obtain blood runes for irons, I completely agree. Especially with all the extra work you need to do to obtain blood runes for the little amount you get. Having maxed my realist and hitting 99 rc I still only had just shy over 20k blood runes which would barely last for the countless hours I spent making them. Can't imagine having a Sang or Scythe as a ironman, you'd spend more time runecrafting than actually using the items.  

5M8IaKt.png

3 hours ago, Hope said:

As of the most recent update, all 6 shops that have blood runes contain stocks of 1,000.

This seems to fix the problem whilst maintaining the integrity of the skill. 

5 hours ago, Hope said:

As of the most recent update, all 6 shops that have blood runes contain stocks of 1,000.

still very annoying for other runes, buffing runecrafting makes the skill useful and enjoyable, adding some runes to a shop is kinda meh