How did you discover Zaros RSPS?

Cox

If someone brought you here, shout em out! I'm interested to know where everyone is coming from. I know quite a few are from Atlas and heard about this because of the developers involved, and I'm sure a bunch are from Ikov too, like myself. Let's hear it!

Edited by Cox

siggy.png

Scythes: 0                     T-bows: 0                     Purples: 0 

I've followed @Hope (more specifically, Splinter, who sadly doesn't seem to be on the development team) through many of their past projects as the content simply could not be comparable to any of the other competing RSPSs out there. It changed the game when it came to your typical buggy RSPS developed servers versus the flawless content him and the rest of the team was producing on their project(s). Since there are a lot of code bases being thrown out there now-days, it's a little less rare, but it was quite unique back in 2014-2015 when I first stumbled across Arios.

tldr; I have followed wherever Hope & Splinter have gone in the past, the most recently closed project being Atlas.

Edited by The Old Nite

8 hours ago, The Old Nite said:

I've followed @Hope (more specifically, Splinter, who sadly doesn't seem to be on the development team) through many of their past projects as the content simply could not be comparable to any of the other competing RSPSs out there. It changed the game when it came to your typical buggy RSPS developed servers versus the flawless content him and the rest of the team was producing on their project(s). Since there are a lot of code bases being thrown out there now-days, it's a little less rare, but it was quite unique back in 2014-2015 when I first stumbled across Arios.

tldr; I have followed wherever Hope & Splinter have gone in the past, the most recently closed project being Atlas.

Solid bro! You've got me all excited to see the work Hope has done with the rest of the team of course. I'm pumped!

siggy.png

8 hours ago, Webzzy said:

Whenever David goes, I go. The greatest RSPS owner to ever walk this earth.

Undoubted

5 hours ago, English King said:

I typed in atlas.ps (the best server I've played in 15 years) to see if it was still alive and it brought me here.

If Atlas brings in so many players then I hope that Zaros keeps many of the good aspects of Atlas

siggy.png

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't played an rsps in 5+ years, then found an advertisement for kronos. that server is HORRIBLE, it made me research some current better servers and I caught wind of zaros being made by the owners/devs of ikov so I'm definitely excited for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2020 at 3:22 PM, The Old Nite said:

Hello The Old Nite. 

I'm glad to see that you will be playing Zaros. I Still can't forgive you for saying "Infinity Ward" in one of your vids tho. 

And I have been following the dev team since Arios aswell. The concepto of that RSPS was pretty unique. 

I didn't want to play Kratos and Atlas since I felt like those would die eventually (and they did) but this one gives me a different feeling so I Will be playing it till the end. 

Cheers. 

Edited by frotenvergen

• 1 month later...

Pretty much the Ikov forums, was browsing the forums when I come back to Ikov and found out about this, I wish I saw it later as I wouldn't have so long to wait haha.

-MrWallis

Regular Account - Wallis = 2117/2277

Realist Account - Real Wallis = 0/2277

Have a great day and continue to smile 🙂 And REMEMBER to Vote 🙂

3 hours ago, Wallis said:

Pretty much the Ikov forums, was browsing the forums when I come back to Ikov and found out about this, I wish I saw it later as I wouldn't have so long to wait haha.

-MrWallis

Be careful and read the Rules https://forum.zaros.io/topic/3-zaros-rules/

• b. Grave digging is the act of posting in a "dead thread", which is a thread that was not posted in for over fourteen (14) days. Unless you're posting useful information towards the topic at hand, don't do it.

But since it is revived I discovered Zaros through both an Advertisement and the fact that Polar was one of the developers and I have played two rsps in the past with him that I REALLY enjoyed so looking forward to this as well 😄

spacer.png

spacer.png